Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bethany


I’m Bethany, and I’m rich! Well, to be more specific: my ex-husband was rich, and lacked only one thing: a pre-nup! So now, I live in one of the biggest houses in the Hollywood Hills; I drive the Maserati on Mondays and Wednesdays, the Bentley on Tuesdays and Fridays, and the Ferrari on the weekends (Thursday is my spa day, and I am driven to and from the spa in a carriage powered by angel farts and starving people from third-world countries who operate the carriage like a Flintstones car. Just kidding. Probably.) I’m remarried, but my new husband just doesn’t want to fuck me. He’s rather stick his little prick into Suzy Secretary, and I’d rather have a stud who’s hung like Seabiscuit pounding my rich mink-lined cunt!

Any time is the best time to fuck as far as I’m concerned, especially if we can do it in my small-dicked husband’s bed, that’s even better! You can even bring your friends over and I will pull the young-cock-train for you! I love to fuck women also, and I hope we can have some old-style orgies together!

I love the most taboo fetishes and kinks; if you’re looking for a rich sex-starved broad with no limits, then you’re looking for me. I will even phone fuck you when my cheating skunk of a spouse is home, just for the thrill of possibly getting caught! And, if you happen to be particularly well-endowed, don’t be surprised if I invite you over to stretch my pussy and asshole wide right in front of his cheating eyes.

Sucking cock is also a complete turn-on for me, as well as bukkake and gang bangs! There’s nothing better than being a sex toy for young studs! So call me and let’s have some dirty, nasty fun!

Call me!!
1-888-836-9755
http://www.hotphonedivas.com/

No comments: