Monday, November 17, 2008

Jenny


I’m looking for a man! Not just any man … a horny man who knows how to be a gentleman in public and a complete pussy-hound in private! You see, I’m married, but my husband doesn’t really know I exist. The problem is, he’s married also … but he’s married to God. My husband (who’s 20 years older than I am) is a Southern Baptist fire-and-brimstone preacher. He believes fuckin’ is for one thing only, and that’s makin’ babies.

I live in the south and I’m 42 years old, and I’ve been married for 26 of those years. I was a teen bride and getting’ hitched at 16 was no big deal; it’s just what you did when you were raised like I was. I grew up goin’ to church, but I never realized when I married a preacher I might as well have gone to the convent. Didn’t take long for us to figure out I was barren and can’t have kids, and once we did, there was no more fuckin’ for Jenny. I feel like the hot housekeeper who keeps waiting for the boss to come up behind her and slip his hard cock between her cheeks … but he never does.

Well, I moped around all lonely-like for a couple of years, blossoming into a woman and married to a man old enough to be my daddy who wouldn’t even touch me anymore. It didn’t take too long before I found out I was still attractive to other men, and let me tell you: I took advantage of that! I love to fuck and I love to cuss and I love it when the man I’m fuckin’ calls me dirty names! I feel like such a whore, and I know I’m gonna burn for it, but I don’t care! I’m a slave to the sins of the flesh. I love ass fuckin’ the best, and titty fuckin’ too. I can role-play any scene you like – the nastier and more taboo, the better! Only one thing makes me cum harder than partaking of the forbidden fruit between your legs, and that’s fuckin’ in a church or a church parking lot during the potluck! I’m a Southern slut with deep, dark fantasies, and I need to cum over and over and over! Think you can keep up with me? I’d sure like to find out, so call me … I’m waiting!

1-888-836-9755

http://www.hotphonedivas.com/

No comments: